Hi! Welcome to the Open SUNY Online Teaching Community. Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from. We would love to know about your online teaching and learning experiences and what your specific areas of interest here might be.

Views: 2282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello? I am teaching at Fashion Institute of Technology. Having taught online surveys of East Asian art and civilization for more than five years, I am proficient with many image-related digital platforms and wikipedia-style open access educational resources. I was happy to meet many online instructors at SUNY Online Summit in February 2020 held in New York City. 

Hello!

I teach Composition and Rhetoric part-time, and am the professional staff assistant for the SUNY New Paltz Composition Program. New Paltz is where I completed part of my undergrad and my English Master's, and where I have been teaching since I was a graduate student (almost 20 years!)  My research interests include composition, gender, body studies, creativity/writing process/mental health, and poetry. 

I have not been certified to teach online but will be teaching hybrid or remote writing courses next semester, and am interested in related resources to enhance my teaching and that I can share with our instructors, as I work primarily to support our Teaching Assistants each semester. 

RSS

Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader.

Follow us on twitter.

Notes

new member guide

Created by Alexandra M. Pickett Aug 19, 2010 at 11:52am. Last updated by Alexandra M. Pickett May 20.

Photos

• Add Photos

Use hashtags #SUNYOnlineTeaching, #lrnchat , or #onlinelearning in your tweets to appear here!

Tweets about "#SUNYOnlineTeaching OR #lrnchat OR #onlinelearning"

© 2020   Created by Alexandra M. Pickett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service