As a new educator to online teaching and learning, this group provides a space to talk with your peers about issues unique to your experience and a venue to share resources and ideas. You will also have access to experienced online practitioners in this community, who are interested in mentoring those new to online teaching and learning.
To join the Open SUNY COTE Community and New to Online Learning (N20L) Group:
1. Click here to become a member of the Open SUNY COTE Community.
2. Next, set up your profile, upload a profile picture, and set your email preferences.
3. After completing your profile and preferences, navigate back to the N2OL page.
4. Click the “Join N2OL” button at the top of the page.
5. You will now be able to participate in the discussions on the N2OL group page.
Latest Activity: Apr 10, 2019